Brushless Motor Unit BLH Series for DC power supply
86 Series Brushless Motor, DC48V, [FBLM86]
Brushless Motor Unit – BLV Series
The BLV series is a brushless motor that uses DC power supply input to achieve a high output of 200W / 400W. Available in wide variety of types that can be selected in accordance with the application.
Brushless Motor Unit BX II Series
A brushless motor that can be easily used for a wide variety of application given its properties rival a servo motor. Equipped with speed control, positioning control, and torque control functionality. Can easily position and regulate speed with high accuracy without adjustment.
Brush-less Motor Variable Speed Motor Unit NexBL US Type
A set dial that can easily regulate the speed. The motor and the driver can be connected to easily perform wiring by just adding the switch. The newly introduced NexBL BMU series focuses heavily on ease of use for the customer. This motor is a new brushless motor that is compact, has high output, and is highly efficient NexBL.
Brushless motor unit, BLF Series, motor body
Brushless motor unit BLE series
Output: 30W/60W/120W speed control range: 100 to 4000r/min speed ratio 1: 40[Features] · Wide range of speed controls from low speed to high speed: speed range designated at 100 to 4000r/min (speed ratio 1: 40) which is much higher than conventional products.
· Thin-type / High power: The thin-type and high power contributes to downsizing devices.
· Excellent speed consistency: speed variation (against loads) of ±0.5%. Capable of driving at stable speeds in all speed ranges from low speeds to high speeds even in cases where the load fluctuations.
· Effective in saving energy: The brushless motor uses a permanent magnet to suppress the secondary loss from the motor to achieve high efficiency. Approx. 23% reduction in consumed energy can be achieved when substituting a three-phase motor with inverter controls with the BLE series. A speed control motor that is effective at saving energy for the device.
· Can achieve vertical driving and speed controls. BLE series motor with electromagnetic brake can provide consistent speed control even when vertically driven (winding down operation). Can also be used for sustaining loads during horizontal driving in addition to vertical driving.
Circuit Integrated Type Brushless Motor BLA Series
An AC input brushless motor that is integrated with a driver, motor, and digital setting device. The digital setting device on the rear side can be used for operation and set the speed.
Brushless DC Motor R08G Series
New series / A stationary size with twice the output
Standard rated voltage 24V (80W)
· Embedded with various sensors.
· With the same dimensions as the RG4series (40W) and twice the output (however, the driver is a separately placed type)
· Includes an embedded hole sensor and temperature sensor.
· Can be used as functions to display the rotation speed and protect from overheating when combined with a separately placed driver (BL1D series).
42 Series Brushless Motor – 24 VDC－ [FBLM42]
57 Series Brushless Motor, DC36V, [FBLM57]
BLF Series Brushless Motor Unit
Highest rotation speed of 4,000r / min with a wide control range and the driver can be easily set using the digital display.[Features] · The speed controls can be performed at high speed and with high performance.
· The motor maximum rotation speed is 4000r / min.
· Achieves a wide speed control range of 80 to 4000r/min (speed ratio: 1: 50).
· Can be used over a wide range of speeds from low speeds to high speeds.
· Excellent speed consistency.
· Has a speed variation of ±0.2% against loads when the speed is set using the digital operator (3000r / min, for rated torque).
· Can be easily set and displayed using the digital operator.
· 6 keys make operation simple.
· The six operation keys on the digital operator can be used to easily set data and operate the motor.
· Capable of various digital displays.
· Can perform digital display of rotation speed, load factor, and alarm codes.
· The rotation speed can be displayed as the gear head output shaft speed.
· The digital operator can be removed.
· The digital operator uses a remote operator kit (sold separately) that can achieve remote operation up to a maximum distance of 5m away.
· A setting device at your palm that can also be used as a display device placed on the outside of a switchboard.
· Thin-type / High power.
· Can achieve an output of 120W across the entire motor length of 60 mm when the mounting angle is 90 mm.
· The thin-type and high power contributes to downsizing devices
CBA-30 Series DC Brushless Motor and Driver Set
● Wide Speed Control Range (90 to 3,000 r/min, speed ratio 1:33)
● Smallest in industry/lightest weight class motor driver. Ideal for equipment requiring space-saving.
● Stable speed control (speed fluctuation 0.5% or less)
● Equipped with 2-stage speed setting function (internal knob / external input)
● A safe design equipped with a safe start function
● Acceleration time/deceleration time settings and instantaneous stop are possible
● Motor speed can be monitored via rotational pulse output
● Various Protection Functions (Overload, Overspeed, Overheat, Over/Under Voltage Protection)
● A power supply unit package that can be used immediately is available
● Extensive Geared Lineup (gear ratio 1:5 to 1:100)
Brushless DC Motor RG4 Series
Brushless DC Motor Drive BL1D Series
This new series and digital controls achieves stable control.
Useful in detecting anomalies, operating motors, and even regulating electromagnetic brakes.
· Outputs the operational state such as operating, stopped, or abnormal stop.
· Can be used to detect anomalies and operating motors.
· Can control electromagnetic brakes of motors with electromagnetic brakes. (Limited to electromagnetic brakes with energy saving power supplies)
· Various customization is possible from changing the rotation speed and torque control values to changing the I/O.
· An optional circuit board can be added to add the following functions.
· Add an I/O port, serial transmission.